The Big Brothers Big Sisters Greater Dallas Young Professionals Association is a group of emerging leaders enthusiastic about the mission of helping transform the lives of children in the Greater Dallas community. The Association strives to represent a diverse range of companies, industries, backgrounds, and ideologies and provides them with the opportunity to serve as ambassadors with the goal of increasing awareness, volunteerism, and support for Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Access to networking Lunch and Learns
- Access to all Big Brothers Big Social Happy Hours
- Access to Big Brothers Big Sisters Big Bash
- Early access to pre-sale tickets to all Big Brothers Big Sisters Signature Events
- Notification of volunteer opportunities
Drink tickets will be included when available
How to Join
The commitment for the Big Brothers Big Sisters Young Professionals Association go straight to the program and mission of the agency, and are 100% tax deductible. There are two ways to sign up...
Monthly Deductions of at least $15 per month ($180 annually)
One Time Payment
One time minimum payment of $150
Chair, BBBS Young Professionals Association
Chair, BBBS Big Leaders Board
Director of Recruitment, YUPRO Placement
For More Information, please contact Scott at [email protected]